iG2 Corporate Center
45 St. Nicholas Street, Suite 300
Toronto, Ont, M4Y 1W6, Canada
Tele: +1 (289) 348 1530
Fax: +1 (647) 794-1150
iG2 Group Inc. enables organizations to transform and move forward with digital innovative solutions derived from data-insight and knowledge; and implemented with care. Our focus is for right-size innovation and advancement to deliver practical solutions, which advances organization service delivery to be better, faster, cheaper, and most importantly fulfills the business needs. iG2 Group is a team with season industry and academic experts, who combine has more than 75 years of enterprise and public sector expertise. In addition, iG2 research team continues to innovate with patents (provisional) in Cyber-Security, Sensor-based Software Defined Networks and Machine Learning.
Experiencing Innovation and digital possibilities
About iG2 Group Inc.
iG2 Group Inc.
iG2 Group Inc.
Ryerson University – Computer Science - Research Affiliate (2015-Present)
• Advance Security Threat Detection in encrypted data with encrypted Search / Patent-filed
• Cloud-based and cloud-aware malware detection in encrypted data / Patent filed
• Network edge security with microservice data analytics
• Extreme Machine Learning (EML) based synthetic sensors for optimizing cloud computing resource placement.
• Smart City Data Network Security
Ryerson University – Engineering – Research Affiliate (2011-2014)
• Cloud computing resource telemetry / Patent granted
• Cloud Platform energy management and heat rejection / Patent granted
• Contributor to the Ambient Data Center / with Open Compute Platform / adopted by OCP community
• The Ambient Computing Network. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D.
• Bringing Next Generation Security to the Fight. Best practice in securing your IT environment. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D., Ali Miri, Ph.D.
• Fog Computing Network Security Architecture Guide. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D., Ali Miri, Ph.D.
• Fog Computing security with container-based microservice. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D.,
• Jan 2017 – Interconnected Vulnerability, IoTX and Next Generation Protection - Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D., Fatima Rashid, Ph.D.
• Cloud Security and IoTX security foundations. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D., Fatima Rashid, Ph.D.
• Sept 2016 - The anatomy of a DDOS attack, Inline DDOS detection and mitigation. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D., Ali Miri, Ph.D.
• March 2017 – Bringing Next Generation Security to the fight. Best practice in securing your IT environment. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D., Ali Miri, Ph.D.
• A framework for Inside Threat Vulnerability Assessment. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D., Fatima Rashid, Ph.D.
• The Broadband Network Architecture. eBook, Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D.
• An Executive Guide to SD-WAN. eBook. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D.
• A Practical Guide to Next Generation Multilayer Network Security and Protection. eBook, Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D.
• An Executive Guide to Cloud Computing – iUniverse, Publication. Mirza Kamaludeen, Ph.D